Visitors can enjoy all that Crossett has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Crossett
- The closest major airport is in El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 51.7 mi (83.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crossett
The picturesque setting of Crossett Sports Complex and Crossett City Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Crossland Zoo to your agenda.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Crossett - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Crossett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Crossett gets about 57.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F