Visiting Crystal Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Crystal Falls has to offer including the lakeside setting and parks. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crystal Falls
The city's natural beauty is on display at Bewabic State Park, Nicolet National Forest, and Ottawa National Forest. In the area, you'll also find George Young Golf Course and Pentoga Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Crystal Falls, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 31 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Clean-private 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Getaway Steps Away From Chain of Fortune Lakes is 9 mi (14.5 km) from the center of Crystal Falls. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Norway can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Norway is 34.8 mi (55.9 km) from central Crystal Falls. This 2-star motel in Michigamme features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Three Lakes Motel is located 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the heart of Crystal Falls. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Iron Mountain can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Crystal Falls
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crystal Falls is 29.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F