Visitors to Norway are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Iron Mountain
- The closest major airport is in Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Norway
Places to visit in the larger region include Millie Mine Bat Viewing Site, Horse Race Rapids, and World War II Glider and Military Museum. You'll also find Smalley Falls and Long Slide Falls in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Norway - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Norway
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Norway gets about 29.68 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°F