Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2016
Visitors can enjoy all that Cuiaba has to offer including the museums, parks, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront. A top sight in the city is Arena Pantanal Stadium.
- There are 94 hotels and other accommodations in Cuiaba
- The closest major airport is in Cuiaba (CGB-Marechal Rondon Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuiaba
Cultural venues in the city include Rondon Museum, Morro da Caixa D'Agua Velha Museum, and Cine Teatro Cuiaba. Attractions like UFMT Zoo and Sesi Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Geodesic Centre of South America, Bom Jesus de Cuiaba Church, and Popular Square.
In Cuiaba, you'll find 94 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gran Odara - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Santa Rosa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Amazon Plaza Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Central North features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Deville Prime Cuiabá - This 4-star hotel in Da Goiabeira features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Cuiaba include Arena Pantanal Stadium.
Dressing for Cuiaba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 65°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Cuiaba gets about 53.90 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 66°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cuiaba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cuiaba, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cuiaba?
What's the best place to stay in Central North?
What's a favorite place to stay in Alvorada?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Cuiaba?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Cuiaba?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Cuiaba?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Pantanal Shopping?
What about the best place to stay close to Shopping 3 Americas?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Cuiaba?
Recent reviews of Cuiaba hotels
More trip options
- Cuiaba Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cuiaba Airports
- Hotels in Cuiaba Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cuiaba Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cuiaba
- More Hotel Options in Cuiaba
- More Popular Hotels in Mato Grosso
- Other Hotels near Cuiaba, Mato Grosso
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends