Visiting Dabrowa Gornicza
Travelers to Dabrowa Gornicza will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Cathedral of Christ the King are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dabrowa Gornicza
Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Cathedral of Christ the King are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Drapacz Chmur and Kosciuszko Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Dabrowa Gornicza - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Dabrowa Gornicza
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Dabrowa Gornicza Zakowice Station or Dabrowa Gornicza Station. Dabrowa Gornicza might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Dabrowa Gornicza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Dabrowa Gornicza is 0.87 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F