Those traveling to Będzin are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Cathedral of Christ the King are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Będzin
Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Cathedral of Christ the King are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Drapacz Chmur and Kosciuszko Park.
As you start planning your visit to Będzin, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 55 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hampton by Hilton Oswiecim is 20.5 mi (33 km) from central Będzin. This 3-star hotel in Oswiecim features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Courtyard by Marriott Katowice City Center is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Będzin. This 4-star hotel in Katowice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Q Hotel Plus Katowice is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the center of Będzin. This 4-star hotel in Katowice features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour health club. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Będzin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Będzin gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F