Visitors to Dammam are sure to enjoy the shopping and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, spas, and parks.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in Dammam
- The closest major airport is in Dammam (DMM-King Fahd Intl.), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dammam
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and King Fahd Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Al Danah Mall, Marina Shopping Mall, and Al Waha Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dammam Public Library and National Museum and Dhahran International Exhibition Centre.
In Dammam, there are 77 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Inn by Radisson Dammam - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Boudl Al Shatea - Our customers love the helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Dammam Business Park - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Dressing for Dammam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 109°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 110°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 100°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.08 inches of rain falls on Dammam each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 109°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 52°F