Visitors can enjoy all that Davoli has to offer including its beaches. In Davoli, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Davoli
A favorite place to visit in the city is Davoli Beach. You'll also find San Michele Square and Isca Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Davoli, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 83 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Aquamarine Residence is located within 3.3 mi (5.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Davoli can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony. Our customers love its beach locale.
- La Calabrisella is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city's heart. This country house in Davoli features free breakfast and free parking.
Dressing for Davoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Davoli gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F