Visiting San Floro
Visitors to San Floro are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 215 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Crotone (CRV-Sant'Anna), 32 mi (51.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Floro
Places to visit in the larger region include Regione Calabria - Cittadella Regionale, Magna Graecia University, and Mater Domini University Hospital. Additionally, you'll find Scylletium Archaeological Park and Cathedral Of Santa Maria Assunta in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Floro, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 66 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Torre del Duca is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the center of San Floro. This 4-star hotel in San Floro features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Ashley is located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of San Floro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gizzeria Lido can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Perla Del Porto is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from central San Floro. This 4-star hotel in Catanzaro features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Floro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- San Floro gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F