Visiting Deer Lodge
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Deer Lodge, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, casinos, and local tours.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Butte
- The closest major airport is in Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney), 32.5 mi (52.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional), 38.4 mi (61.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Deer Lodge
A favorite place to visit in the city is Grant-Kohrs Ranch National Historic Site. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Deer Lodge Montana - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Deer Lodge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 12.76 inches of rain falls on Deer Lodge each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°F