Find Hotels in Deliceto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Those traveling to Deliceto are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deliceto
Places to visit in the larger region include Imperial Castle of Sant'Agata di Puglia, Chiesa San Andrea, and Norman Castle. You'll also find Civic Museum and Silver Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Deliceto, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 60 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- White House is located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Deliceto. This 4-star hotel in Foggia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the center of Deliceto. This 5-star hotel in Lucera features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Incontro Hotel & Spa is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Deliceto. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ariano Irpino can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Deliceto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Deliceto each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F