Visitors to Didim are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in Didim
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Didim
Attractions like Didim Aquapark and Lunapark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Didyma, Temple of Apollo, and Baths of Faustina. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Altinkum Beach.
In Didim, there are 81 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aquasis Deluxe Resort & Spa - All Inclusive - Amenities at this resort include 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- D-Marin Didim Marina Yacht Club - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Altinersan Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Didim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Didim is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F