Top Hotels Near Diedamskopf Ski Resort in Schoppernau
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Diedamskopf Ski Resort
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
More Places to Stay in Schoppernau
- FeWo Don CamilloSalzstraße 34, OberstaufenGet Rates
- SchrannenhofNiederau 343, Schoppernau, VorarlbergGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (12 reviews)
- Alpenhotel Oberstdorf – ein Rovell HotelFalkenstraße 15, Oberstdorf, BY
The price is $123 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.3/5Excellent! (109 reviews)
- Forsthaus SchoppernauHolderstauden 5, Schoppernau, VoralbergGet Rates
- Haus AlbrechtNiederau 342, SchoppernauGet Rates
- Ferienbauernhof KohlerGräsalp 88, SchoppernauGet Rates
- ibis BregenzSankt Anna Strasse 11, Bregenz, Vorarlberg
The price is $90 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 303.9/5Very Good! (423 reviews)
- WillihofMitteldorf 36, SchoppernauGet Rates
- Sporthotel KroneUnterdorf 22, Schoppernau, VorarlbergGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Hotel ElisabethNiederau 293, Schoppernau, Vorarlberg
The price is $417 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (28 reviews)
Diedamskopf Ski Resort Hotel Guide
Pick up your snow pants and goggles and hit the slopes of Diedamskopf Ski Resort.
It is in Schoppernau, located 120 miles outside of the national capital, Bern.
The only accommodation in the immediate vicinity of Diedamskopf Ski Resort is the Hotel Apartments Alpenrose. Only 0.5 miles away, it's a popular choice for visitors who come here.
If you stroll around the streets near Diedamskopf Ski Resort, you will soon find yourself at Cafe-Restaurant Gräsalperstube. Enjoy a quick coffee break, grab a sweet treat and appreciate the sights and sounds. If you've really worked up an appetite, Maxis Gumpa is also in the vicinity and will stop your belly from rumbling. To cap the night off, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at Vinothek Franz Michl.
Other Places to Visit near Diedamskopf Ski ResortBefore you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- Villa Maund gives amateur historians the chance to see a building of great historic importance.
- Venture up the trails of Kanisfluh Mountain for incredible views.
- Koerbersee is an excellent place to enjoy some time out from the fast pace of life. Get rid of your shoes, feel the earth under your feet and savor the outdoors at this renowned relaxation spot.
- For a convenient and stress free trip that gives you a great opportunity to look at the surrounding landscape, take yourself for a ride on Mellau Gondola.
- If you are tired of walking, treat yourself to a ride on Uga Express Cable Car, a simple and convenient way to get around.