Visitors to Dipolog are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, shopping, and museums.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Dipolog
- The closest major airport is in Dipolog (DPL), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dipolog
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Dipolog Center Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zamboanga Del Norte Museum and Magsaysay Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dipolog. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- D' Hotel and Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- C & L Seaview Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dipolog
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Dipolog gets about 53.82 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F