Those traveling to Dissay-sous-Courcillon are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Dissay-sous-Courcillon, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dissay-sous-Courcillon
Places to visit in the larger region include Tour de Jeanne d'Arc, Museum of the Vine, and Glerches Racecourse. You'll also find Chateau du Petit-Perray and Notre Dame de Vaas in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dissay-sous-Courcillon, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Appart'Etape is located in the heart of Dissay-sous-Courcillon. This aparthotel in Dissay-sous-Courcillon features free parking.
- In the Heart of Nature Small Gite of Stage of 2 to 6 People is 0.6 mi (1 km) from central Dissay-sous-Courcillon. Guests staying at this hotel in Tours can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Charming Cottage Near the 24h of Le Mans is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the center of Dissay-sous-Courcillon. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Parcay-Meslay can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
Dressing for Dissay-sous-Courcillon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Dissay-sous-Courcillon gets about 26.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F