Visiting District 12
Visitors can enjoy all that District 12 has to offer including the riverfront, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in District 12
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in District 12
Places to visit in the larger region include Parkson CT Plaza, Tan Son Nhat Market, and Gia Dinh Park. Additionally, you'll find Saigon Superbowl and Vietnam People's Air Force Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in District 12. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mai Phuong Thao Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to self-service laundry and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Silver Creek City Resort - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for District 12
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for District 12 is 0 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 71°F