Visiting District 2
Visitors to District 2 are sure to enjoy the riverfront, spas, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and coffeehouses.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in District 2
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in District 2
Favorite places to visit in the city include Snow Town Saigon, Vincom Mega Mall, and Saigon River. Additionally, you'll find Vinhomes Central Park and Phu My Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in District 2. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- River Cottage - This 3-star hotel in Thao Dien features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Villa Song Saigon - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Thao Dien features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Somerset Vista Ho Chi Minh City - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star aparthotel in Thao Dien can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its clean rooms and location.
Dressing for District 2
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- District 2 gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 71°F