Sometimes you might want some me-time, away from the kids here and there. Domaine de Marie - Caveau Luberon/Provence should be perfect.
To get there, you'll have to journey 370 miles away from the national capital, Paris, and into a place called Menerbes.
There are roughly 14 choices for hotels within 6 miles of Domaine de Marie - Caveau Luberon/Provence. Have a look at the La Coquillade and La Bastide de Gordes Palace.
If you're traveling on a budget, you'll find a couple of acceptable accommodation options in the vicinity. A few establishments that should be on your list include the Le Jardin d'Ivana and the Hôtel Restaurant Le César.
Other Places to Visit near Domaine de Marie - Caveau Luberon/Provence
Not quite ready to leave? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Domaine de Marie - Caveau Luberon/Provence to do in the region:
- Musée de la Lavande is known as a worthwhile place to visit when it's wet and gloomy outside.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be delighted by the outstanding works featured at Galerie Pascal Laine.
- Contemplating an activity for the family when the weather isn't so good? Arrange a visit to Domaine de la Citadelle to spend time indoors while you observe the great displays.
- You'll enjoy visiting the dynamic campus of SCAD Lacoste, an institution of higher learning that's cherished by its students and the community as a whole.
- Be sure to go to Château de Lacoste if you and your travel group love learning about historic events.