Visitors to Gordes are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and spas. A top sight in the area is Cathedrale St-Siffrein.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Gordes
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gordes
The city is notable for landmarks like Caves du Palais Saint Firmin, Chateau de Gordes, and Village des Bories. Additionally, you might want to add Senanque Abbey to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gordes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Bastide de Gordes Palace - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Le Jas de Gordes - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Les Bories & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Cathedrale St-Siffrein, located 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Gordes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Gordes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F