Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Doolin from $204
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Doolin Beach Hotels
Beach Villas in Doolin
- Luxury Atlantic Retreat Lodge Kinvara close to Galway BayDoorus, County GalwayGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Smiths Castle at County ClareKilshanny, County ClareGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Doolin
Known for its island views and bars, Doolin offers a lot for the traveler planning a vacation. Choose a great spot to stay near local attractions, such as Doolin Cave, on Expedia, where you can pick from a wide selection of beach hotels and other types of accommodations all in one place. Hoping for specific amenities? We make it easy to find places to stay with the free parking, in-room kitchen, or indoor pool you're looking for. Want a hotel right on the beach, or minutes from the airport? Our site directs you to top-rated accommodations that we think will be a good fit for you. Once you've made your choice, our streamlined booking process brings you one step closer to your upcoming trip.
Planning Your Trip to Doolin
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 66°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 37°F
- Driest months: April, July, June, and May, with an average rainfall of 2.28 inches
- Rainiest months: December, January, October, and November, with an average rainfall of 3.75 inches
Sightseeing in and Around DoolinAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Doolin has to offer. Beach lovers can head straight to Lahinch Beach or Inisheer Beach for some quality time by the water. Discover the area's island views and bars, and make time for local attractions like Doolin Cave and Cliffs of Moher. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Mountain View Horse Riding Centre or Lahinch Surf School. Visitors also enjoy Doolin for its:
Getting Around Doolin
If you're looking to fly to Doolin, the closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), located 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.