Visitors to Lahinch are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, sightseeing tours, and university setting. A top sight in the area is Cliffs of Moher.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Lahinch
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahinch
Attractions like Lahinch Seaworld and Lahinch Surf School are fun for everyone, not just kids. Golfing is a top activity, and Lahinch Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Lahinch Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lahinch. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Vaughan Lodge Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Lehinch Lodge - Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Shamrock Inn Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Cliffs of Moher, 4.8 mi/7.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Lahinch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lahinch is 36.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F