Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Drasco has to offer. In Drasco, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Drasco
Places to visit in the larger region include William Carl Garner Visitor Center, Heber Springs Community Center, and Sandy Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cash's White River Theater and Brickshy's Backstreet Theater in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Drasco, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 15 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Lake Cottage At Greers Ferry Lake is 7.5 mi (12 km) from the center of Drasco. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Mountain View can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Joe's Golf / Lake Getaway Cabin on Tannenbaum Golf Course and Greers Ferry Lake is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from central Drasco. This 2-star hotel in Batesville features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge is located 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the heart of Drasco. This 2.5-star hotel in Batesville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Drasco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.70 inches of rain falls on Drasco each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F