Visitors can enjoy all that Batesville has to offer including the sporting events, theaters, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and cafés. In Batesville, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Batesville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Lyon College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old Independence Regional Museum and Kennedy Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Batesville. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Batesville - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Batesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 48.70 inches of rain falls on Batesville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F