Visiting Tumbling Shoals
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tumbling Shoals has to offer. There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tumbling Shoals
Places to visit in the larger region include William Carl Garner Visitor Center, Heber Springs Community Center, and Sandy Beach. In the area, you'll also find Mountain Ranch Course and Fairfield Bay Marina.
As you start planning your visit to Tumbling Shoals, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 25 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- "mutt Ranch" Lake Home 6 Bedrooms/sleeps 16 & Room for More/ pet Friendly) is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Heber Springs can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Heber Springs is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Heber Springs features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Heber Springs is located within 3 mi (4.8 km) of the city center. This 3-star cabin in Heber Springs features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tumbling Shoals
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Tumbling Shoals gets about 48.70 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F