Those traveling to Duger are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 628 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kastelorizo Island (KZS), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Duger
Places to visit in the larger region include Tlos, Selale Yaka Park, and Saklikent Gorge. You'll also find Pinara and Xanthos in the area.
As you plan your trip to Duger, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 628 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Jiva Beach Resort is located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the heart of Duger. This 5-star hotel in Fethiye features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Garcia Resort & Spa – All Inclusive is 14.3 mi (23 km) from the center of Duger. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Fethiye can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Yacht Classic Hotel - Boutique Class is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Duger. With a stay at this hotel in Fethiye, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Duger
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Duger is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F