Visitors to Durrow are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Durrow
Places to visit in the larger region include Irish Fly Fishing and Game Shooting Museum, Heywood Gardens, and Abbeyleix Heritage House. Additionally, you'll find Abbeyleix Golf Club and Aghaboe Abbey in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Durrow, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 56 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Lyrath Estate Hotel Spa & Convention Centre is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the center of Durrow. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kilkenny can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel is located 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Durrow. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kilkenny can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Kilford Arms Hotel is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from central Durrow. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kilkenny can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Durrow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Durrow each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F