Travelers to Durtal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Chateau du Plessis Bourre.
- There are 145 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Durtal
Chateau du Plessis Bourre is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Bazouges Castle and Zoo de la Fleche in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Durtal, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Château de Chambiers is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Durtal. This guesthouse in Durtal features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Première Classe Angers Sud - Les Ponts De Cé is located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of Durtal. This hotel in Les Ponts-de-Ce features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Séjours et Affaires Angers Atrium is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Durtal. This 3-star residence in Angers features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Durtal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Durtal gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F