Visitors can enjoy all that Ede has to offer including the archaeological sites, forests, and monuments. A top sight in the area is Pyramid of Austerlitz.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Arnhem
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 42.5 mi (68.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 43 mi (69.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ede
Pyramid of Austerlitz is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Geographic Center of the Netherlands and Dragonder Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ede. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel De Bosrand - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- 50/50 Hotel Belmont - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- ReeHorst - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Ede
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Ede Centrum Station or Ede-Wageningen Station. Ede may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ede
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ede is 1.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F