Visitors can enjoy all that Eden has to offer including the waterfalls and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Twin Falls
- The closest major airport is in Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Snake River Canyon. Additionally, you'll find Shoshone Falls and College of Southern Idaho in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amber Inn Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Eden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- About 10.00 inches of rain falls on Eden each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F