Visiting El Paso
Visitors to El Paso are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, Verizon Arena, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 139 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Paso
Places to visit in the larger region include Greystone Country Club, Cabot Mini Golf, and Splash Zone Water Park. In the area, you'll also find Shooting Sports Complex and Jacksonville Museum of Military History.
As you plan for your vacation to El Paso, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 35 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Conway is located 18.6 mi (30 km) from the heart of El Paso. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Conway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites is 21.5 mi (34.7 km) from central El Paso. This 2.5-star hotel in North Little Rock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Conway is 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the center of El Paso. This 2.5-star hotel in Conway features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for El Paso
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 50.04 inches of rain falls on El Paso each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F