Find Hotels in Elche
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $38
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2018
Reviewed on Apr 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Visitors to Elche are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and churches. Top sights in the city include Santa Maria Basilica, Altamira Palace, and Palmeral of Elche.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Elche
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 34.3 mi (55.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elche
Cultural venues in the city include Paleontological Museum of Elche, Museu de la Festa, and Archaeology and History Museum of Elche. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Santa Maria Basilica, Altamira Palace, and Elche Arab Baths. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Palmeral of Elche.
In Elche, you'll be able to select from 61 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hostal Pensimar - This 2-star hostal features free WiFi, parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Huerto Del Cura - Our customers like the central location and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Port Elche - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, a sauna, and a business center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Castle of Santa Barbara, located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Elche
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Elx Parc Station. Elche may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Elche
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Elche gets about 0.55 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Elche?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Elche, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Elche?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Elche?
What's the best hotel for families in Elche?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Elche?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Elche?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Arenales Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Rio Safari Elche?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Elche?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Elche?
Recent reviews of Elche hotels
More trip options
- Elche Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Elche Airports
- Hotels in Elche Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Elche Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Elche
- More Hotel Options in Elche
- More Popular Hotels in Valencian Community
- Other Hotels near Elche, Valencian Community
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends