Alicante Vacation Packages
Alicante Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Alicante hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Alicante trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
2021 Alicante vacation deals
Where to stay in Alicante
Top Hotels in Alicante
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 15, 2021
Top things to do in Alicante
Alicante Beach Vacation
There's nothing like an Alicante vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of clean ocean air will recharge your mind and body. To be near the town center on your trip to Alicante, base yourself around Postiguet Beach (only 0.4 miles (0.7 km) away). If you plan to hang around a while, consider securing one of our Alicante vacation deals. Not only will you save some money, you'll also have other amazing beaches near you to explore, like Albufereta Beach and Almadraba Beach. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Alicante
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means fresh sea breezes and long, lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Browse our Alicante beach hotels and see what's available.
- Many travelers also choose to base themselves in apartments here. MyFlats Luxury City Center and Fidalsa Penthouse Castle View are a few options we recommend.
- Don't like repeatedly pulling your wallet out on vacation? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Alicante are the perfect remedy.
- Want to know what Alicante has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, chat to a few of the 334,800 people who live here. Check out our Alicante things to do page, too.
- Save a bundle on wonderful experiences with our Alicante vacation deals. Visit Castle of Santa Barbara, along with other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.