Find Hotels in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Eleuthera and Harbour Island hotel prices
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Visiting Eleuthera and Harbour Island
Travelers to Eleuthera and Harbour Island give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and cocktail bars. A top sight in the city is Pink Sand Beach.
- There are 255 hotels and other accommodations in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- The closest major airport is in North Eleuthera (ELH-North Eleuthera Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Governor's Harbour (GHB), 24.6 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
The city is notable for landmarks like Glen Stewart Mansion, Dr. Albert Johnson Memorial, and Wesley Methodist Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pink Sand Beach, Glass Window Bridge, and Gaulding Cay Beach. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Cotton Bay Club Golf Course, Fisherman's Dock, and Government Dock are favorite sights to visit.
In Eleuthera and Harbour Island, there are 255 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rock House Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- La Bougainvillea Hotel and Villas - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Coral Sands Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 66°F
- About 51.28 inches of rain falls on Eleuthera and Harbour Island each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 65°F
More trip options
- Hotels near Eleuthera and Harbour Island Airports
- Hotels near Popular Eleuthera and Harbour Island Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Eleuthera and Harbour Island
- More Popular Hotels in Bahamas
- Other Hotels near Eleuthera and Harbour Island, Bahamas
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends