1. The grounds are beautiful. The rooms are a bit dated, but the ocean views are unparalleled.
2. The drinks are VERY good. Andre at the Ocean bar was extremely friendly he makes the best pina colada I've ever had :)
Now for the negatives:
1. Our room was not as clean as it should have been. There was a layer of dust on every surface, and our floors weren't vacuumed or mopped at all during our stay. We kept most of our belongings in drawers so they wouldn't get dusty. Very disappointing and definitely not Four Seasons quality.
2. Communication & customer service are subpar. There should be a sign in the lobby indicating the hours that the shuttle runs and what destinations it goes to, or what activities are being offered on site. It looked like there was painting going on, but we knew nothing about it. Guests should also be told about restaurants and bars that are open nearby so they know their options. We were only told about Nobu, but it wasn't mentioned that Anthony's was open down the street. Also, at check-in we were asked if we wanted to make spa or dinner reservations, which we did. Turns out the concierge never made them so we did it ourselves. Very disappointing.
3. The food was extremely overpriced ($26 for ONE piece of french toast!). We ordered room service almost every day, and every time our order was wrong (I tried getting smoked turkey for my eggs FOUR TIMES). We actually rationed our breakfast to try to save money.