Find Hotels in Enschede
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Enschede has to offer including the churches, museums, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, football games, and live music.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Enschede
- The closest major airport is in Münster (FMO-Münster - Osnabrueck Intl.), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Enschede
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rijksmuseum Twente, Hulsbeek in Oldenzaal, and Grote Kerk. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stadhuis and Grolsch Veste.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Enschede. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Van Der Valk Hotel Enschede - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
- IntercityHotel Enschede - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Lasonder-Zeggelt, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Huize Hölterhof - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Enschede
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Enschede Station, Enschede de Eschmarke Station, or Enschede Kennispark Station. Enschede might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Enschede
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Enschede gets about 29.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Enschede?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Enschede, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Enschede?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Enschede?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Enschede?
Where is the best place to stay near University of Twente?
What about the best place to stay close to Naturemuseum Enschede?
What's the best luxury hotel in Enschede?
What are some accommodations with pools in Enschede?
Recent reviews of Enschede hotels
More trip options
- Enschede Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Enschede Airports
- Hotels in Enschede Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Enschede Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Enschede
- More Hotel Options in Enschede
- More Popular Hotels in Overijssel
- Other Hotels near Enschede, Overijssel
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends