Visitors to Entebbe are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, zoo, and entertainment choices.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Entebbe
- The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Entebbe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Kitubulu Forest and Beach, Entebbe Botanical Garden, and Lake Victoria. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre and Entebbe Golf Club.
In Entebbe, there are 73 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Victoria Royal Beach Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace.
- African Roots Guesthouse - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Dressing for Entebbe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Entebbe each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 59°F