See yourself strolling around the city center of your perfect vacation, taking note of the lovely world or the buildings wherever you look. However, Limassol Castle is one draw you've been counting on most of all. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has arrived to get there.
Find Your Limassol Castle Hotel
Hotels near Limassol Castle
Long after you and your family have journeyed back home, those special moments at Limassol Castle will linger in your memories.
Limassol, it's location, is 35 miles away from the well-frequented city of Paphos.
It's possible to stay within close quarters of Limassol Castle, with 6 hotels within 0.1 miles. Also consider staying 3 miles away, in close-by Germasogeia. This destination is worth a look and offers 29 accommodation options. The Londa Hotel, The Royal Apollonia and Pigeon Beach Hotel Apartments are a few you might like to consider.
Travelers familiar with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-conscious,' will be thrilled to find out that there are some reasonably-priced hotels in the vicinity. You won't have a great distance to travel to reach the Kapetanios Limassol Hotel. Conveniently, it's just 1 mile away. The Alasia Hotel is another option that can be found about 0.9 miles away.
If you would like to reserve a room somewhere a bit more prestigious, you'll be thrilled to find out that there are some such hotels nearby. Impressive facilities await you at the Curium Palace Hotel and the Metropole Hotel. These establishments are an easy distance of 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There's no need to go without delicious coffee and tasty treats in the streets around Limassol Castle. Costa Coffee Castle is a well-known spot frequented by locals and visitors alike, and is merely a short stroll away. After that, get going to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Artima and taste a dish you've never had before. Feel free to get the party started at Draught Bar & Grill, one of the area's lively bars.
There are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Limassol Castle:
- Cyprus University of Technology, a renowned school of higher learning, features a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy exploring. Remember to make inquiries about tours and opening times.
- Gain a more nuanced respect for time at Heroes Square.
- Visitors of all ages will love meeting the variety of intriguing animals at Zoo Garden Limassol.
- If you are an a garden enthusiast, you are sure to enjoy a day at Limassol Municipal Gardens.
- Admire the wild assortment of plants, enjoy a soothing stroll and take a break from it all at Limassol Municipal Park.
Our Paphos places to stay supply everything you want, so you will definitely find venues near Limassol Castle you'll adore. Paphos welcomed more than a few travelers in the recent twelve months, so start hunting. We've got all the secret tips you could want. You can roam boldly when you are ready to reserve, too: all types of visitors would suggest their Paphos hotel to their friends or family members.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent site, the fronk desk service at hotels around Limassol Castle is wonderful.
- You're on the right site if you want room comfort in addition to neatness.
- "Orderly, neat, and quick to welcome you in" is the goal for Paphos hotels.
As you can see, it's clear why getaways close to Paphos got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's broad database of hotels near Limassol Castle, you can stay right next door.
After Limassol Castle is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Paphos.
- Until recently, Paphos sightseeing has been only for those in on the secret, but skyrocketing reservations mean now is a good time to book.
- Paphos also knows a thing or two about setting out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its ample activities.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude your exploration right.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some all-new scrapbook photos. Planning a trip to Paphos is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Limassol Castle from Expedia. Book today!