Escanaba Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Escanaba and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Check out these popular Escanaba hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Menominee is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location.
- Pets are welcome at Econo Lodge on the Bay. This hotel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Customers enjoy this 1.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Sunset Lodge Escanaba. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Escanaba
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Escanaba is 28.50 inches
Exploring Escanaba with Your Pet
Known for its festivals and live music, Escanaba has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Hiawatha National Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss William Bonifas Fine Arts Center and Ludington Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Delta Animal Shelter.