Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Eugene, OR from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Eugene Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Eugene Pet-friendly Hotels
Eugene Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Eugene and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 39 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Eugene North - Springfield is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's overall value and location.
- Timbers Inn is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Village Inn Springfield. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's overall value and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Eugene
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eugene is 46.14 inches
Exploring Eugene with Your Pet
Known for its university life and festivals, Eugene has lots to offer visitors including its sports, hiking trails, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like McArthur Court and Autzen Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Matthew Knight Arena and Hult Center for Performing Arts. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Greenhill Humane Society, Hometown Pets, or Wags! Dog Emporium.