Brand new property, built and designed with a modern, seaside vibe perfect for a family vacation, inter-generational retreat, couples getaway, girls reunion... any reason or season.
• Eco-friendly travel! Electricity powered entirely by renewable energy.
• Situated just 300 yards from West Falmouth Harbor for launching your kayak or paddleboard (easily rentable, with lessons)-- and for ending the day sitting on the dock viewing the spectacular sunsets.
• Even closer is access to the Shining Sea Bikeway-- a 10-mile paved trail hugs the coast passing the Great Marsh, Cranberry Bogs, Salt Pond Bird Sanctuary used by walkers, runners, bikers (easy rentals nearby), and skaters.
• Swimming, or wind surfing, at Chapoquoit Beach just a short walk away; plus Old Silver Beach known as one of the Cape's best for families is two miles away. (Beach stickers for parking available in town).
• The West Falmouth Village newly-renovated 180-year-old Library offers activities for kids, lectures, concerts for adults and, of course, books and dvds.
In fact, with the all food you might need at the market across the street and the quaint ice cream shop and cafe next door-- vacationers might choose not to use their car at all. But if they do, the Town of Falmouth Main Street is 4 miles away with shops, restaurants, Village Green activities. Woods Hole, just 7 miles away, has it's own charming shops and restaurants, and provides ferries to Martha's Vineyard.
West Falmouth boasts quick travel from the Bourne Canal Bridge and access to the main routes to the rest of the Cape for day trips to mid-cape and all the way to Provincetown.
The home itself is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath 1700 sq ft airy haven that features a front porch for morning coffee, private back patio for relaxing and barbecuing, kitchen with dining table and all the amenities of your favorite B&B. Two bedrooms downstairs, plus full-size sleeper sofa, and the upstairs loft designed not just for sleeping (king size bed, day bed, and room for kiddie sleeping bags) but for playing board games, reading, and hanging out.
This is a fully equipped cottage that includes a smart tv, internet, air conditioning and heat, washer & dryer, dishwasher. And, of course, all linens, bedding and towels (including tons of beach towels) are of good quality and freshly laundered.
The owners live in the unit next door and are available to provide information and assistance... or leave you to your privacy.
No parties allowed, no pets. See safety features for information about precautions we're taking for health and safety this season. For security purposes, the front porch of the house is equipped with a security camera doorbell.