Travelers to Farvang will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include ARoS, Den Gamle By, and Moesgard Museum of Prehistory.
- You'll find 250 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aarhus
- The closest major airport is in Karup (KRP), 22.8 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Aarhus (AAR), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Farvang
Places to visit in the larger region include House of Natural Sciences, Elmuseet, and Silkeborg Golf Club. You'll also find Paper Museum and Silkeborg Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Farvang, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Seng og Kaffe B&B is 2 mi (3.2 km) from central Farvang. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Farvang features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- House in Fårvang With Pool, Washing Machine is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of Farvang. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aarhus can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- First Hotel Atlantic is located 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the heart of Farvang. This 4-star hotel in Aarhus features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Dressing for Farvang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Farvang each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 30°F