Visitors to Fazana are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, parks, and seafood restaurants. Temple of Augustus, Forum, and Pula Fortress are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 220 hotels and other accommodations in Fazana
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fazana
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brijuni National Park. In the area, you'll also find Temple of Augustus and Forum.
In Fazana, there are 220 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villetta Phasiana - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Villa Nina Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Marina Hotel - Restaurant - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Pula Fortress, located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Pula Arena, which is 4.6 mi (7.5 km) away.
Dressing for Fazana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Fazana gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F