Visitors to Rovinj are sure to enjoy the waterfront and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafés, and art. Top sights around the area include Temple of Augustus, Forum, and Pula Arena.
- There are 287 hotels and other accommodations in Rovinj
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rovinj
Cultural venues in the city include Rovinj Town Museum, Romanesque Church of the Holy Trinity, and Chapel of the Lady of Health. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Balbi's Arch, Town Clock, and Franciscan Monastery. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while Rovinj Harbour and Rovinj Marina are sights to visit.
In Rovinj, there are 287 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Maistra Monte Mulini - This 5-star hotel features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Spirito Santo Palazzo Storico - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Residence Rovinj& - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Top places to see around the area include Temple of Augustus, 17.8 mi/28.7 km from the city center, and Forum, which is 17.9 mi/28.7 km away.
Dressing for Rovinj
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Rovinj gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F