Find Hotels in Flayosc
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 17, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Visitors to Flayosc are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and wineries.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Flayosc
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 43.4 mi (69.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flayosc
Places to visit in the larger region include Le Dolmen De La Pierre De La Fée, Eglise Saint Michel, and Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions of Provence. Additionally, you'll find Tour de l'Horloge de Draguignan and Rhone American Cemetery and Memorial in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Flayosc. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Berne - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- La Vieille Bastide - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Flayosc
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Flayosc gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F