Visitors to Flims are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and lakeside setting. In Flims, there are 30 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Flims
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Cauma, Flimserstein Plateau, and Lake Cresta. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Flims Ski Resort, Foppa Gondola, and Arena Express 1 Ski Lift are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laax Ski Area and Grauberg Ski Lift.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Flims. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Schweizerhof Flims, Romantik Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Cresta - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- Adula Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Flims
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Flims each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F