Visitors can enjoy all that Laax has to offer including the ski areas and glaciers. In Laax, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Laax
Favorite places to visit in the city include Laax Ski Area, Crap Sogn Gion Gondola, and Larnags 1+2 Ski Lift. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Laax Ski Resort and Vorab Glacier Ski Resort.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Laax. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bellaval - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Signinahotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Riders Hotel - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, free WiFi, and a nightclub.
Dressing for Laax
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Laax each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F