Visiting Fort Irwin
Visitors can enjoy all that Fort Irwin has to offer including the restaurants and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Fort Irwin, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Irwin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Painted Rocks. You'll also find Tiefort Mountain and Goldstone Observatory in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Landmark Inn Fort Irwin - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fort Irwin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Fort Irwin gets about 2.60 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F