Visitors can enjoy all that Yermo has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and parks. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yermo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hurst Park. You'll also find Calico Ghost Town Regional Park and Smith Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Yermo, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Motel 6 Barstow is located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the heart of Yermo. This 2-star motel in Barstow features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Barstow Historic Route 66 is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the center of Yermo. This 2.5-star motel in Barstow features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Barstow-Outlet Center is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Yermo. This 2.5-star hotel in Barstow features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Yermo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 105°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 2.60 inches of rain falls on Yermo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 103°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F