Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel staff was great, the hotel was very clean, breakfast was wonderful, and it was close to everything we wanted to do from shopping to beach to restaurant....
Close to the beach, lovely staff,clean and confortable. Pool is very deep but really nice.
We rented a house in Cape Coral beginning on the 3rd of June, and decided to drive down the day before and relax for a night at Westin Cape CoralResort before checking into the rental house. Felt welcome upon arrival, great front desk staff, friendly, and took good care of us! Ate at one of the onsite ...
The room was clean and cool. The only thing I don't like is the mattress and the bath thub they are just old( need replacement )
Great value in a good location. They offer free breakfast, but our flight was too early to take advantage of this.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Fort Myers hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Southwest Coast Florida adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Fort Myers. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Fort Myers accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your R&R.
- Southwest Coast Florida is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Fort Myers has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southwest Coast Florida has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Fort Myers is popular among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?