Overview of Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Fort Walton Beach
Located in Fort Walton Beach, Emerald Coast Inn And Suites is near the beach. HarborWalk Village and Destin Commons are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park. Wild Willy's Adventure Zone and The Track Family Recreation Center are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, snorkeling and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.
- Emerald Coast Convention Center - 2 min walk
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park - 3 min walk
- Okaloosa Island Pier - 5 min walk
- Wild Willy's Adventure Zone - 6 min walk
- Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island - 7 min walk
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional) - 19 min drive
- Waffle House - 4 min walk
- Old Bay Steamer - 5 min walk
- Hightide Seafood Restaurant and Oyster Bar - 5 min walk
- AJ's Oyster Shanty - 6 min walk
- Angler's Beachside Grill - 7 min walk
About this property
Emerald Coast Inn And Suites
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Front desk
- Front desk
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 150 per stay (for stays between 01 March - 30 April)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
On Saturday I left my diamond earrings by accident and I called a few hours later to see if they had been turned in. They had not. The room had not been booked and was empty when I called. They know who cleaned our room. I spoke with the manager this morning about it since there is no manager there for most of the weekend, and she didn’t really care at all. Told me the staff didn’t see them... I told her exactly where they were left and she blew me off again. The managers name was Martina R. and I had to ask twice just for her to give me her name and she refused to give me her last name. She wouldn’t give me the GM’s info so I could contact him since she wasn’t being helpful or even apologetic at all. Martina acted as though I was wasting her time to even ask her employees if they had seen or had my earrings. DO NOT STAY HERE.